Live current affairs of Belarus
Interesting things about Belarus
- ➤ Head of state:-
- ➥ President - Alexander Lukashenko
- ➤ Head of government:-
- ➥ Prime Minister - Roman Golovchenko
- ➤ Population Rank:- 96 more
- ➤ land rank:- According to Azerbaijan Land, it is ranked 86th in the world and 13th in Europe.
- ➤ military rank:- According to military power, this country is ranked 50th in the world.
- ➤ total languages:- The language of Belarus is Belarusian, Russian, a mixture of two languages called trasianka. This language is right with the elements in Belarusian and Russian.
- ➤ total religions:- The four major religions in Belarus are Christianity (91.5%), Islam (0.2%), Buddhism (0.1%), and Judaism (0.1%). And again 3 sub-castes of Christians belong to Eastern Orthodoxy (83.3%), Roman Catholicism (6.7%), Protestantism (0.5%), and the rest of Christians (1.0%). It is estimated that approximately 7.8% of people live regardless of religion and 0.3% of all other religions.
- ➤ independence:- The Soviet Minsk was liberated from the Wehrmacht monarchy on 3 July 1944 during the Minsk War. this year it is enshrined in the Constitution to celebrate Independence Day on July 3rd. July 27 of the same year was the day Belarus declared sovereignty from the Soviet Union. It was decided at a national referendum proposed by Alexander Lakshenko in 1996 and is arguably one of the most controversial events in Belarusian history. In 1986, in Eastern and Central Europe, mainly in Poland, due to the Soviet Union monarchy, fierce opposition began in that country, and then Poland gained independence through the struggle of the people. Independence Day from 1991 to 1995 was declared on July 27. The Byelorussian SSR (Soviet Socialist Republics or Union Republics) declared independent constitutional status following a series of events in Moscow in August. On 10 December 1991, Hienadz Burukin, Permanent Representative of the SSR, forwarded his decision to the Secretary - General's Office that the country would henceforth be called Belarus. And on the same date, the Supreme Soviet Belvez agreements were also ratified. The Soviet Union officially declared independence again on December 26, 1991, with the fall of the Soviet Union.
- ➤ provinces or states:- Belarus has a total of 7 provinces namely Minsk, Brest Oblast, Gomel Oblast, Grodno Oblast, Mogilev Oblast, Minsk Oblast, and Vitebsk Oblast.
- ➤ type of governance:- The politics of Belarus take place in a presidential system consisting of a bicameral parliament. The President of Belarus will be the head of state. The prime minister is appointed by the president and heads the government. The power of the legislature is vested in two chambers of parliament. Belarus gained independence on July 27, 1990, not only for self-government but also for the monarchy of the Soviet Union.
- ➤ official names:- Belarus is officially the Republic of Belarus, and the old names of this country are Byelorussia or Belorussia.
- ➤ capital city:- Minsk.
- ➤ border sharing countries:- Countries directly bordering Belarus are Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, Russia to the east and north, Lithuania, and Latvia to the northwest.
- ➤ total land:- 207,600 sq km : Agricultural Land : 85,327 sq km , Froest Land : 86,534 sq km. more
- ➤ total population (2022 Jun 25) :- 9,443,172 more
Land details of Belarus