Live current affairs of Argentina
Interesting things about Argentina
- ➤ Head of state & government:-
- ➥ President - Alberto Fernandez
- ➤ Population Rank:- 32 more
- ➤ land rank:- In terms of territory, Argentina is the 2nd largest country in South America after Brazil. And this country is ranked 8th in the world.
- ➤ military rank:- Argentina is ranked 42nd out of 138 military-powered countries by 2020, according to official figures.
- ➤ total languages:- Spanish is spoken by 19 million people in Argentina. This language is in the first one or two positions. Where Spanish is the official language, it is widely spoken in the capital region of Argentina. In this country, along with Spanish, the English language is also included in education.
- ➤ total religions:- According to official reports, there are 3 religions in Argentina. Christians make up 74.3%, Roman Catholic Church 63.3%, Evangelicals 11.0%, people of other religions 2.1%, and people living regardless of any religion 24.1%.
- ➤ independence:- The War of Independence in Argentina lasted from 1810 to 1818. July 9, 1816, declares independence in accordance with the constitutional provisions of Argentina.
- ➤ provinces or states:- Argentina is divided into a total of 23 provinces and one autonomous city with a separate constitution. And Congress declared Buenos Irish as the national capital.
- ➤ type of governance:- The Argentine presidency is a democratic republic and operates within the federal system. The president of this country serves as head of state and head of government. The judiciary in this country operates independently rather than in a parliamentary system.
- ➤ official names:- The Argentine Republic.
- ➤ capital city:- Buenos Aires.
- ➤ border sharing countries:- To the west and south of Argentina is Chile, to the east are Brazil and Uruguay.
- ➤ total land:- 2,780,400 sq km : Agriculture 54.35% Forest 10.70%.
- ➤ total population (2021 Sep 24) :- 45,712,291 more